Feb 23, 2008

WASTING AWAY

If my loving you is a waste
Then let me burn and waste away at a slow pace
let my skin turn black
If you not loving me is a waste
You must sail away and open yourself to the winds
and bare the open sea and its storms
If we find a way to one another which meets
Us both in the middle of it all
We may just come out on top
And still be two not one but come together
Individualities and opposites attract they say
Dualities make for some interesting times
I realize our differences and our simple truths
Which combine all that one can say at this time
There is so much beauty if one sits still and takes a second
Look at any one thing on this earth
I am looking at you once and again
If all the frustrations can be omitted and worked out
And the clouds of anger be dissipated
None other than discoveries will take place
Our freedoms matter
Our souls come to a stance for each of our ways
Love, patience and will to live make a world a true journey.
May you take this and or another journey you will do well.

To you Vitya, from me. Lutzko.

11.19.07

No comments: