Mar 6, 2006

TORN -(written for my dear Maly)

Maly...

TORN

Must the inevitable seek me?

Has not my heart confronted thee

Very credible alter mind

I run, I hide

I seek, I find

I crave and I miss

Just as I get I throw away

A miniscule few understand my way


I fear not and I dwell not too well

On things I may or may not contemplate

Today is the day

Tomorrow does not exist as of yet

Today will you be who you are?

And tomorrow whom you pretend to be now?

I dare to know

I know better then to waste the precious

Am I doomed or incredibly lucky?

This humming bird inside my head tells me

It is so and not any other way

It could not be that I pushed the real me

Into the wall in which you exist

The turmoil in which I find thee and thee

For I feel scars are reopening

Which night is slowly creeping into me?

The one I did not sleep through

Or the one I know I will not see an end to?

Must the inevitable be so real?

Or can I wake up from my dream?

Por Ti, mi locita!

No comments: