Dec 23, 2009

100 One Night Stands (2005)


Early dawn awake I don't recall

Was it last night

Or were you at all

In my arms

I had consumed by your belly's flesh

Beautiful lustful summer eve

I placed my hand where no other

Has gone prior

One muscle move, two now three

Created marvelous symphony of movement

I pray for no tomorrow

As my mind will be rid of you my dear

All is crystal clear

One night only

Shall you have me

Crack of a sun's ray

Morning's bliss

Will not contain our last kiss

Awaken by the crunches of the dried grass

I listen to your step

Reaching me only from a far

A place I could not see nor grasp

Was it last night

Or were you not

Just in my willing embrace

Mountain of silk

Effortless my days are

For energy is spent in the night

You and I re-emerge

A thousand and one times

In one blink of an eye

I feel for the two dimples

Down your lower spine

Planting flowers of passion in each one

You invigorate my every sense,

Godliness or the like

Affair of a lifetime

Crickets hum your name into the dark skies

Tomorrow then will I know a cricket's sound?

Were you not just here beside me

Your hair served as a blind

Was it a century ago

Or just last night

Every night it is a new way of life

You don't exist

Yet the one before you

Was precisely alike

Don't believe me

Just you wait

The morning's light.





For Victor on 11.24.05

No comments: