Dec 23, 2009

WITH, FOR & AGAINST (2005)




During these times we are no longer driven by love
Love does not answer it all as it once has done
Fading of insecurities is now a green man's job
I remember days of thunder and heaven's may days
All one could muster was the word love
Martyrs, knights, people of villages have risen
Centuries of living amongst the fear of that might
Cure which exists in our hearts to this very day
Do not surpass the halt of firearms, the icy edge of a sharp sword
I cling to the notion of a swordsman in due time raising his hand to the crowd
I plea I may I too forsake the play of force and cringe underneath my bareness
For it to die, dawn of early hours before the blood I bleed will crawl through stones of the mountains tails
Vampire like has the love we share become
Only chanced thereafter dusk is its formal King now
Do I claim to love unconditionally and prow at the same time?
Devil in me says that is the only way for you and me to survive
For the sons of our sons to become the warriors of heaven and earth
Gardened by the dawn of our future times
I too worry of love
I too shed my skin every night desiring my flesh to be reborn
Quilted to another, not a man, not a woman not another soul of its kind
By love the river of our dreams which floats our heads which the soaring lava has sliced
With love we sit and pray and grow our tortures to a back burner
So we dare to utter in shadows of ourselves
For love we no longer live or die yet its magic is burnt into the musculature
Attached to our bones to the life in the walk and to the pleasant smiles we radiate
After love the blood will turn blue and start smoking to its exhale
For decades of fires and the fallings of crowns
Where did we shove love if not in our hearts?
With love for love against love after love
May you know it well enough and shake your insides
With love.
For Victor on 9.6.05

No comments: