Dec 12, 2009

An Bold Eagle's Moment

An inspiration occurs in a flash of wing's flap
The idea and it's urge to realize it is so strong, stronger than your own breath
It soars as an eagle into the vastness of the blue sky
If you take no action it flies off to kill a prey and the moment of eventualities is gone,
The otherwise fruitful land won't turn seeds into flowers and trees,
Should you follow the eagle's swift and determined journey,
There is no telling whom you will become and if today or in three years time.

Risk is gain is what they say, I tend to agree
Though I myself play my hand of cards safe to a tee.
I watch the bold eagle get away time and time again.

My only prayer is that one day
I will board a cloud next to this creature of might,
My ideas spreading the net as if a wingspan all over the sky of life.

12-12-09

No comments: