Dec 23, 2009

EXPIRED TEAR (2005)

How crystal clear my heart is

At least it creeps me

The vividness of my dream

The film rolls unstoppably

Without a wrinkle in its motion

What is perfection to a tee?

My, if I did not know

Where would my heart be?

Somewhere in the depths of dark canyons

Crying an expired tear

For inclinations of the mind

I vote for the soul freely

Roam and speak

May I be able to predict

This run or perhaps not

Crave to have a slender possibility

Alternate ending if I must plea

For perfection does exist

No one here seeks it

And hence why it is granted

Welcome to role you've given

There will be no expiring

In your heart or fear

And that is how it ought to be.

If you must go and try to dry

The tear you have yet to cry

Know this perfection will cease

And you are so much on a losing streak

Breathe and hear, listen with

Stillness in your cries

When perfection expires

And you wave good-bye

Terrible sin will rejoice

You will be reborn

So go ahead and plant your tear

As if I have spoken nill

Your face will tire

Tear expired.

9.20.05 by Lucie T.

No comments: