Dec 23, 2009

VOID (2005)





I printed your first letters to me

As if you were no longer among living

My heart has been ambushed by a black river

One but is forced to experience bleeding

I held your torn shirt in my hand

As it was my precious

No longer pretending

You are condemned by my touch

Desires are at all time low

This brisk cold morning

I feel the iced ground

Without walking a single step

Much like I feel you evaporating

Although you are sitting next to me in peace

I crave the innocence

The dawns where my only inquiry

Was what will the weather be today?

Live in, live on and live through me

You will I know it

Long lasting it all is

Slice me now so I can breathe

Write "no longer" on the page you are about to read

There on the plane of vastness a group of flamencos vegetates

Their orange color burns me

True sight of joy in nature

I can't plea

Gigantic stones falling faster than fast

I try to move out of their way

No such luck or success

I scream as I bleed rivers of me

Heavens hear me

I too won myself back

Just to lose myself all over again

Hearts onto hearts

Mesmerize me

So I can turn to my imagination

To seek

To crawl under

Anything but to spring a void

I turned your photograph over

Inevitably noting

Then look over

Your eyes gazing right there full of laughter

I must be a masochist

I reach to touch your face

To fall freely and rapidly into your embrace

I peel a banana thinking if to share it

I walk over to where

Just moments ago

I was swimming in the den of your touch

And flourished as the lilies do in spring

My imagination got the best of me

Yet again

I see you left your shirt behind

For me to hold as farewell.


 12.19.2005

No comments: