Dec 23, 2009

Proposal (2005)



You ought to script your memoirs
Share your world, day in day out
During moons and sunlight passing you,
Show your laughs; mention your fears, dreams and moments of love
I bring my pen if you hold a paper
Pages I turn, countless more to go
I hear it in your voice you have much to tell
Magnitude of self no one has been fortunate to uncover
I sense your strength along with your heart's desires
Take a walk on the moon
And feel your body bounce freely, without a tie to the ground
Experience intoxication of self and its kind
Return to the motherland and tell the tale
As it should have been way back when
Shake the vocal cords and eardrums of a man
Place the listener on a thrill ride, who's to say
Well aware it's canyons deep
Even a canyon welcomes a boat to sail its swirling stream.


Copyright ©2005 Lucie Teichmann

No comments: