Dec 23, 2009

Choice Amongst Choices



Are you being picked as a spring flower out of a field?

Or through a man's search for a wife a hundred years ago?

Came to selection night and these processes still exist

Go on and rule our fortunes or lack thereof

I keep wondering about a world I imagined

I structured quietly in my backyard

 Sitting at an empty table yet there were thousands, millions of souls

Beside me

I chose them as much as they chose me

In the time of butterflies, I sat sensing the future and the days I knew would arrive

I did not hurry the passing of the meetings,

The chores back than were simple,

The water I carried was cleansed of all metal, it was pure and full of dreams

 Are you choosing or is someone choosing you?

Are you standing or simply floating without knowing?

Are you deserting your presence or running away from your past?

 Will you know the difference?

 By Lucie T. on 7/14/04

No comments: